The supply planning manager is to control master production schedule, manufacturing capacity
planning, supply planning, & inventory planning, etc. in coordination with commercial teams.
And also this position is to contribute to implement SAP system to maximize operation efficiency
and to achieve business goal with SAP operating experience.
- Manage the regional production planning activities, define appropriate production schedule and
year over year inventory optimization goals.
- Maintain and improve the management system to manage effective production planning activities
such as MPS, MRP and CRP system.
- Lead a build plan, material readiness, delivery scheduling with all stakeholders having priority and
- Manage inventory levels to hold appropriate inventory levels based on statistical models for
forecast and demand planning.
- Coordinate with cross-functional business teams to develop the best economic strategy for
production planning to support customer demand and achieve cost reduction targets.
- Establish and implement methods and best practices related to the systems and process that
support inventory forecasting, purchasing, and material control
- Support SAP implementation projects to satisfy the business requirements and work in conjunction
with the IT teams and cross functional team to configure SAP systems to settle down SAP system
in manufacturing site
- Ensure smooth operation of PP/MM modules of global SAP environment to maximize planning
process efficiency and to minimize business risk
- Track/monitor/improve KPIs management such as On Time Delivery, Inventory Management
including Finished goods Turnover Rate and DOH control
- More than 10 years of relevant experiences in Production Planning functions(Industrial Engineering
- Must have SAP implementation experience and professional knowledge
- Previous experience and good understanding of both S&OP and supply chain & inventory
- Experience of Project management and People management is plus
- Upper level MS office utilization
- Fluent English speaking, reading, listening and writing skill required